100% New Zealand owned and operated (no franchises!) with fast, free shipping, Vivo brings you the QUEEN OF THE BEAT. Inspired by the feel-good power of music and creativity, style your hair with the limited edition ghd helios neo-mint hair dryer.
For a blow-out look that will turn every head, discover the ghd helios hairdryer decorated in neo-mint accents for the fashion season. The ghd helios is built for power and control; developed by ghd's leading physicists, engineers and styling professionals, you can achieve a salon-smooth blow dry like never before. Unique Aeroprecis™ technology channels a powerful airflow travelling at 120km/h through advanced internal dynamics, to deliver a powerful but focused airflow for faster drying, 77% agree*. With a bespoke contoured nozzle to concentrate and evenly distribute airflow, ghd helios delivers 30% more shine**, 3x more hair alignment** and smoother results, 88% agree*.
Ergonomically balanced and lightweight, this sleek hair dryer also features bespoke acoustic system technology for reduced sound levels whilst styling, for total ease of use. With variable temperature controls for adjusting between drying and styling, and a cold shot to lock your finished look in place, the ghd helios empowers you with total control.
Feel the power of the beat with the limited edition ghd helios neo-mint hair dryer.
*Consumer testing on 101 women vs. naturally dried hair, Jan 2019
**Technical testing, 2019, vs naturally dried hair
- ghd helios professional hair dryer
- 1x professionally designed contoured nozzle
- Longer life, brushless motor to deliver a 120km/h airflow for a quick salon-worthy blow dry.
- Aeroprecis™ technology enables intuitive styling with more precise control.
- Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot.
- Lighter in weight due to the ergonomically balanced design.
- Bespoke acoustic system technology ensuring low sound levels while you style.
- Drastically cuts blow dry time
- 3m power cable
- Weighing 0.78kg
An innovator and professional product design supplier, GHD helps continuously revolutionize the way hair is styled with their amazing specialty tools, fashioned for the salon but also just as easy to use at home. An innovator that started in 2001, it’s trademark and special patented straightening and curling irons are supported by a full range of artisan brushes and GHD styling products, along with a research and development lab in Cambridge that helps continuously explore the science behind a GOOD HAIR DAY.
When it all started
• 3 hairdressers bring a new and innovative straightening iron from Korea to the UK.
• Rapidly becomes the must- have styling tool. Sold through salons, fan base quickly develops through the recommendation of stylists.
2003 - 2007
• ghd goes international, entering Australia, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, Germany and France.
• ghdhair.com launches, bringing the brand online.
Unique R&D Facility
• ghd opens a research and development lab dedicated to the thermal manipulation of hair - a world first. ghd now holds 117 patents, 37 granted and 80 pending.
Building a premium powerful beauty brand
• Expansion into premium retail gives proximity to luxury beauty brands such as Chanel, Dior and Lancôme.
2015 - 2018
Innovative Styling Portfolio
• ghd launches into new categories: hairdryers in 2012 with ghd air®, followed by curling in 2014 with ghd curve®.
• Our core styler technology performance is enhanced via tri-zone® technology, ultimately creating our most premium styler, ghd platinum®.
• New dual-zone technology introduced and our ghd gold® styler reimagined, delivering smoother, sleeker and healthier looking hair.
To the future
From International to Global
• Rapid growth in USA, Asia, Middle East and beyond. More exciting NPD launches to come.
2 years manufacturer's guarantee