Vivo Beauty Limited is subject to the Privacy Act 1993, which provides for the fair handling of personal information, and which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information. We understand that your privacy is important and you have the right to control it.
How do we collect your personal information?
- From you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, by text message, email or when you complete a customer survey;
- Vivo Beauty Limited also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email, and your mobile number when you send us a text.
What information do we collect?
Vivo Beauty Limited is most likely to hold your name, contact details and prescription details. This may include information regarding your preferred method for payment and other contact information. Vivo Beauty Limited may also hold information that you provide as a result of completing a customer survey.
How do we use your information?
Vivo Beauty Limited uses your personal information to assist us in providing our services to you including:
- To help improve the value of our service to you;
- To process payments;
- For marketing purposes, including by phone, text and email.
When you send us a text message from your phone number, or your email address, you give us permission to respond to you by text message or by email, and to send you marketing messages from time to time. You have the right to unsubscribe or stop receiving messages from us at any time.
What do we disclose to other parties?
In general Vivo Beauty Limited will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Vivo Beauty Limited may disclose your information:
- where Vivo Beauty Limited is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- to related companies (Vivo Beauty Limited is a member of the Carlisle Mason Investments Limited group of companies); or
- where Vivo Beauty Limited has outsourced functions to third parties contractors for example, mail house, and delivery personnel or hosting servers. In order for us to operate our business we may share your personal information with a contractor. We require our contractors to undertake to comply with the Privacy Act. They are also required to sign a confidentiality agreement in relation to any information that is made available to them as a result of their engagement by Vivo Beauty Limited; or
- banks and financial institutions in accordance with your payment method.