New Zealand owned and operated with fast, free shipping, Vivo brings you Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector! The ultimate insurance policy for your hair, use Olaplex to strengthen tresses weakened by excessive colouring, styling or bleaching.
Olaplex is not a deep conditioning treatment; rather it is a weekly treatment to reconstruct the hair from the inside out. Using a single active ingredient to rebuild the disulphide sulphur bonds which are usually compromised during bleaching, the hair is left feeling and looking softer and healthier, full of radiant shine.
Olaplex No. 3 is a weekly treatment to maintain the hair's strength in between salon visits. It is free from silicones, oils, aldehydes and parabens, and promises to leave the structure and integrity of the hair stronger, allowing you to be bolder with colour and styling without the fear of damage.
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture
Suitable and beneficial to all hair types.
Olaplex gives the colour enthusiasts confidence, the insurance and the ability to colour or lighten hair at any level without the risk of breakage. Olaplex is a bond multiplier containing a single active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
Olaplex works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross linking them back together to form disulfide bonds before, during and after services. Disulfide bonds are broken via chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes.
With a plethora of different uses and applications, Olaplex can be used in your colour services as a stand-alone treatment, with its single active ingredient repairing the hair from within, the result is stronger and healthier hair, plus colour lasts longer with more vibrancy.
Why Use Olaplex
- It builds and repairs broken bonds to restore the integrity of the hair.
- Reduces porosity of the hair to make the colour last longer and prevent fading.
- It increases elasticity and can restore the hair to its natural texture and state.
- There is a service for everyone, whether it be full service in colour or a quick 10 minute treatment to tame unmanageable hair.
- Add a layer of protection and extra TLC during lightening or chemical processing.
Use once a week to strengthen damaged, weak hair. Before shampooing, wet hair, towel dry hair and then apply a generous amount of Hair Perfector. Process for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. If hair is compromised, longer is recommended. Rinse hair, shampoo, condition or treat as per hair requirements.