100% New Zealand owned and operated (no franchises!) with fast, free shipping, Vivo brings you the LIMITED EDITION TAKE CONTROL Helios Dryer - Powder Pink! REMINDER: IT'S TIME TO SELF-CHECK! $20 from every sale of the ghd powder pink collection goes to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
To mark the 16th year of support for breast cancer charities, ghd is encouraging women everywhere to take control and self-check their breasts with a new limited edition collection. Discover the ghd helios™ hair dryer in a powder pink hue with soft silver accents.
For a salon-smooth blow dry with 30% more shine*, the ghd helios™ is a game-changer in power and control. Fitted with unique Aeroprecis™ technology to channel a powerful, focused airflow travelling at 120kmph, the ghd helios™ delivers drastically faster styling, 8/10 agree**. With a bespoke contoured concentrator nozzle for precise styling, you can achieve a professional blow dry style with ease and control. Developed by ghd's leading physicists, engineers and styling professionals, the ghd helios™ hair dryer delivers smoother results*, 9/10 agree, and 3x more hair alignment*.
Ergonomically balanced and lightweight for comfortable styling, and with an advanced acoustic system for low sound levels during use, the ghd helios™ hair dryer is designed for total ease of use.
Remember to donate some mirror time to your boobs. Take control with the ghd helios™ hair dryer in powder pink.
*Technical testing, 2019, vs naturally dried hair
**Consumer testing on 101 women vs. their regular hairdryer
- ghd helios™ hair dryer in powder pink!
- 1x professionally designed contoured nozzle
- Longer life, brushless motor to deliver a 120kmh airflow for a quick salon-worthy blow dry
- Aeroprecis™ technology enables intuitive styling with more precise control
- Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot
- Lighter in weight due to the ergonomic balanced design
- Bespoke acoustic system technology ensuring low sound levels whilst you style
- Drastically cuts blow dry time*
- 3m power cable
- Weighing 0.78kg
- AU three pin plug
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
- 2 years manufacturer's guarantee - just register your product HERE on the GHD webpage!
An innovator and professional product design supplier, GHD helps continuously revolutionize the way hair is styled with their amazing specialty tools, fashioned for the salon but also just as easy to use at home. An innovator that started in 2001, it’s trademark and special patented straightening and curling irons are supported by a full range of artisan brushes and GHD styling products, along with a research and development lab in Cambridge that helps continuously explore the science behind a GOOD HAIR DAY.
When it all started
• 3 hairdressers bring a new and innovative straightening iron from Korea to the UK.
• Rapidly becomes the must- have styling tool. Sold through salons, fan base quickly develops through the recommendation of stylists.
2003 - 2007
• ghd goes international, entering Australia, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, Germany and France.
• ghdhair.com launches, bringing the brand online.
Unique R&D Facility
• ghd opens a research and development lab dedicated to the thermal manipulation of hair - a world first. ghd now holds 117 patents, 37 granted and 80 pending.
Building a premium powerful beauty brand
• Expansion into premium retail gives proximity to luxury beauty brands such as Chanel, Dior and Lancôme.
2015 - 2018
Innovative Styling Portfolio
• ghd launches into new categories: hairdryers in 2012 with ghd air®, followed by curling in 2014 with ghd curve®.
• Our core styler technology performance is enhanced via tri-zone® technology, ultimately creating our most premium styler, ghd platinum®.
• New dual-zone technology introduced and our ghd gold® styler reimagined, delivering smoother, sleeker and healthier looking hair.
To the future
From International to Global
• Rapid growth in USA, Asia, Middle East and beyond. More exciting NPD launches to come.