💚Please note that this product may contain active cosmeceuticals and active cosmeceuticals should only be used if prescribed by a Skin Therapist. To book a free skin consultation with Vivo, please call 0800 400 300 or book online here!
Vivo accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using a product purchased online. We take your skincare safety seriously and always recommend you book in with a professional first, as well as patch tests to test ingredient sensitivity. We endeavour to keep our ingredient lists as accurate as possible but please always consult the item's packaging, as some products receive small changes without notice.
Medik8s r-Retinoate®. Youth Activating Cream. Day & Night. The clinical backed anti-aging cream for those that want to have beautiful skin for life. Skin looks clearer, brighter and revitalised; ultimately more youthful. Improvements become even more remarkable over time with continued use. Improved tone, texture and brightness.
A true breakthrough in anti-ageing skincare!
- 8x more powerful than retinol: r-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Have beautiful skin for life: We combine r-Retinoate with vitamin C, vitamin A and hydrating hyaluronic acid. The improvements you’ll experience using r-Retinoate will get better over time.
- Get results, faster: r-Retinoate is proven to deliver astonishing results in just four week. You’ll see fine lines and wrinkles visibly softened and pigmentation noticeably reduced.
Important notes on Retinol
Made from vitamin A, retinol boosts the collagen your body makes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin tone and colour. Using a retinol-based product may make the top layer of your skin sensitive, so it's best to apply it at night and wear moisturizer and sunscreen the next morning. It's best to ask your Vivo Skin Clinic Therapist if using a product with retinol is best for you.
Please do not use products with retinol if you are pregnant or lactating.
Our ingredient choices—the forms, what we include, and what we don't—are all made based on what you really need.
- Retinyl Retinoate - Stable both day and night. Helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and supports the regeneration of skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Attracts and retains more than 1,000 times its own weight in water! It draws moisture from the air into the skin to provide intense hydration.
- Vitamin E - A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Protects the skin from free radicals and regenerates vitamin C for optimum power.
- Vitamin C - Protects the skin from harmful free radicals while helping to stimulate collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Synthetic Colours
- No Phthalates
- Paraben Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Alcohol Free
Retinyl Retinoate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
Aqua (Water), Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polylactic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenylpropanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Canola Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-10.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
Medik8 is dedicated to producing high quality skincare products with the best ingredients at the right strengths, and with a proven track record. The brand has tailored lines for specific skin solutions. You may have heard of the term ‘professional’ products. This essentially means that the products are sold through professional outlets such as doctor's offices, skincare clinics, medical and premium spas, plus a select number of specialist websites that deal with professional brands. Medik8 is a professional brand. Medik8’s team represents over 40 years combined experience in skincare research and product formulation.