💚Please note that this product is an active cosmeceutical and should only be used if prescribed by a Vivo Skin Therapist. To book a free skin consultation, please call 0800 400 300 or book online here!💚
Vivo accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using a product purchased online. We take your skincare safety seriously and always recommend you book in with a professional first, as well as patch tests to test ingredient sensitivity. We endeavour to keep our ingredient lists as accurate as possible but please always consult the item's packaging, as some products receive small changes without notice.
Recommended by Vivo Skin Clinic Therapists across New Zealand, Cosmedix Simply Brillant brings brighter skin days ahead! Uncover remarkable results with 10 skin-specific brightening ingredients that improve dull, discolored and uneven skin tone, as well as hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin, without the use of hydroquinone and arbutin. This brilliant formula also helps prevent future sunlight-induced pigmentation. Complete with lactic and salicylic acids to refine texture and improve penetration of brightening ingredients, Simply Brilliant helps skin appear brighter and more radiant without looking blotchy.
- Contains L-Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid | Gently exfoliate for a brighter, even-toned appearance
- Contains Whitonyl and Waltheria | Visibly brighten the skin’s appearance and help prevent future discoloration
- Contains Potent Antioxidants | Defend skin against age-accelerating free radicals
- A combination of science and botanical ingredients help firm skin and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten free.
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA (WATER/EAU), GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, LACTIC ACID (L)*, NIACINAMIDE, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, SODIU, GLUCONATE, CITRIC ACID , SODIUM CITRATE, WALTHERIA INDICA LEAF EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, FERULIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, BELLIS PINENNIS (DAISY) FLOWER EXTRACT, MORUS NIGRA FRUIT EXTRACT, RUMEX OCCIDENTALIS EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LAVENDULA HYBRIDA OIL, CARNITINE (L)*, BETA-CAROTENE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, BISABOLOL (L)*, GLUCONOLACTONE, EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR, EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
Incorporating Nobel Prize-winning technologies with pure botanical ingredients is the key to creating real change with COSMEDIX skincare. This intersection of science and nature is what makes COSMEDIX a leader in the industry and trusted by physicians, aestheticians and consumers worldwide.