The Original Iron was the Winner of the Hair Awards for two years in a row and made it into the Hair Awards Hall of Fame.
With this styler you will be truly floating on Cloud Nine.
- Black ceramic plates - The ultra-smooth, mineral-infused ceramic surfaces of our Irons allow you to achieve incredible styling results at much lower, hair friendly temperatures. Floating plates on our irons also cushion the impact throughout each section of your hair, minimising dragging or pinches.
- One-touch temperature control - With a total of five temperature control options, you will be able to set the iron from 100 degrees to 200 degrees, so you can choose the heat that’s best suited to your hair type. The one-touch temperature control lets you change the heat setting easily, and with the clear LED display you'll always know what level of heat you're applying to your hair.
- Swivel cord - Cloud Nine's unique swivel cord lets you enjoy incredible freedom of movement when hair styling, allowing you to create something wonderful without worry or hassle, the cord will simple swivel around on the base to support your every move.
- Protective heat guard - The protective heat guard clasps neatly over your irons plates, allowing you to leave them to cool down safely.
- Hibernation mode - The hibernation mode delivers intelligent sleep technology that automatically kicks in when the irons have been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When the irons go into hibernation mode they will cool down fully.
- Cloud Nine tools are equipped with a MiCOM (MicroComputer) controlled heating system. Our irons actually ‘think’ for themselves, adjusting temperature according to the thermal sensor’s calculations. MiCom control is combined with Ceramic Heat Element technology found in all Cloud Nine styling tools to ensure a completely even temperature across the entire super-smooth, mineral-infused, ceramic surface.
- International voltage - Cloud Nine irons can be operated with mains voltage ranging from 90v-240v, 50Hz ac, and will automatically adjust themselves to the varying power source.
- The Cloud Nine Wide Iron comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Plate Size - W 2.5cm & L 9cm
Length - 25.6cm
Weight - 400gm
Cord Length - 2.6m
What you get:
- 1 x Cloud 9 Hair Straightener
- 1 x Protective Heat Guard
- 1 x Heat Resistant Bag
Cloud Nine has been revolutionising the face of the modern hair since 2009 when Robert Powls created the Original Iron. As the original founder of GHD, this wasn't Robert's first foray into the styling tool market and today, together with Cloud Nine, his commitment to innovation, kinder styling and premium quality professional styling tools continues.
Built on innovation and the challenge of offering new and unique products, Cloud Nine is continually redefining the hair tool category, putting the stylist in control. Cloud Nine's unique approach to heated styling is based on its four brand pillars; kinder, womanly, innovative and premium. These underlying pillars identify Cloud Nine as the unique brand it is. When you purchase from the Cloud Nine range, you know you have the temperature and styling flexibility wihtout compromising results. Made in Korea, in the original GHD factory, Cloud Nine straighteners and wands use the highest quality components and maintain the highest production standards in the manufacturing of their tools.
Cloud Nine straightening irons, curling wands and hot rollers are setting the standard for professional styling, delivering everything you need to create perfect smooth and sleek styles, gorgeous volume, waves, flicks or curls. Long gone are the days of poker straight hair, delivered with searing heat. Today, it’s all about flexibility, creating the looks you want without damaging your hair. Cloud Nine styling tools put the user back in control with complete temperature control, allowing the ideal temperature to be set for the desired style. Creating dynamic and high fashion inspired looks has never been so easy. With a tool for all hair types, anyone and everyone can create salon quality looks at home, without damaging hair with extreme temperatures.
How do I use the Cloud Nine C9 Touch Hair Straightener & Styling Iron?
After applying heat protectant to dry hair, allow your Cloud Nine to start heating up somewhere safe.
Section your hair and clip into manageable sections.
Start from the root of the hair to the tip, working in sections.
You can use a comb to brush through before the hair straightener, to help the straightener apply heat evenly.
Before finishing, check that your straightened sections are well blended in - if there are sections that look different, try straightening both parts together.