born from a desire to shake up the hair industry status quo, we have grown from an aussie upstart into a global movement of salons, stylists and free thinkers.
from humble beginnings to big ideas… our mission has remained the same:
saving ordinary humans from themselves.
we challenge the status quo, inspiring a movement of free thinkers, to create change for the better… with honest beauty products that respect people and the planet.
at evo we want to bring about change for the good and create a movement of free thinkers who care about doing the right thing. here is how we are lending a helping hand and trying to do better every day…
- * our entire range is free from sulfates, parabens, dea, tea, propylene glycol and gluten… to make your day a little safer!
- * we don’t add hyped-up ingredients or gimmicks just for label claims… our products do what they say
- * we don’t test on our furry friends (humans only) and we have the cruelty-free peta accreditation to prove it
- * all of our products are vegan, except 4*. we haven’t found formulas that perform to our high standards… until we do, these products will remain as they are.
- *crop strutters, cassius, box o’ bollox and shebang-a-bang contain animal bi-products
- packaging + materials
- * we’re always looking for ways to do better when it comes to plastic which is why we incorporate green pe and post-consumer recycled plastic into our products
- * we use fsc (forest stewardship council) certified recyclable paper for our printed materials and hardwood for our brushes
- big picture
- * we offset our operational greenhouse gas emissions by purchasing credited carbon credits that help to fund revegetation projects. we also utilise solar at an operational and manufacturing level to further help reduce our carbon footprint.
- * we support those affected by hardship by donating obsolete stock to homeless shelters
- * we partner with organisations like green circle salons so that together we can help create a more sustainable professional haircare industry