100% New Zealand owned and operated (no franchises!) with fast, free shipping, Vivo brings you Medik8's Blemish SOS. Visibly reduce breakouts in just 24 hours* with Blemish SOS. This rapid action treatment gel works quickly to diminish blemishes while remaining completely invisible on the skin. That means no dry residue. Infused with maximum strength salicylic acid and soothing niacinamide, the dual-action formula clears pores and calms inflammation to promote a flawless, healthy complexion. The fast-acting formula is also enriched with azelaic acid to fight blemish-causing bacteria and dioic acid to help control oil production within the skin. Simply apply the quick-drying formula to clean skin, on its own or under make-up, to instantly target individual blemishes or problem areas. Complete with a handbag-friendly tube, this fuss-free gel can be used at home or on-the-go to see you through any skin emergency.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- PARABEN FREE
- NO PHTHALATES
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- CRUELTY FREE
For those moments when the inevitable imperfection makes an unwelcome appearance, let Blemish SOS be your fail-safe back-up plan. This lightweight, fragrance-free gel sinks effortlessly into skin to banish blemishes at their core. The concentrated formula uses salicylic acid to reduce inflammation and build-up from deep within the pore. Boosted with calming niacinamide, it cares for the skin as it works. Plus, it dries to create a completely clear film over the blemish, so you can use it underneath make-up to stop breakouts in their tracks.
HOW IT WORKS:
Blemishes come in many different forms, however the basic steps to their creation are always the same. Dead skin cells mix with sebum produced by the pores to form a plug. This leaves the perfect environment for blemish bacteria (P. acnes) to thrive, which leads to red and sore inflammation. Blemish SOS targets all of these contributing elements to help promote a flawless complexion. The targeted serum uses salicylic acid to clear out pore blockages, which helps to loosen clumps of dead skin cells stuck in the pores. Dioic acid is also useful for reducing the amount of sebum our skin produces. Less sebum, less pore blockages. Meanwhile the serum also targets blemish-causing P. acnes with antibacterial azelaic acid, while niacinamide takes down red and sore inflammation.
- Salicylic Acid – Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, salicylic acid breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can lead to blemishes.
- Niacinamide – Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory quickly reduces redness and irritation surrounding the blemish, while regulating sebum production to prevent blocked pores.
- Azelaic Acid – With its potent antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes.
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to declog and prevent future blemishes.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Isopentyldiol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Octadecenedioic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Linalool.
* Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate however there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
Medik8 is dedicated to producing high quality skincare products with the best ingredients at the right strengths, and with a proven track record. The brand has tailored lines for specific skin solutions. You may have heard of the term ‘professional’ products. This essentially means that the products are sold through professional outlets such as doctor's offices, skincare clinics, medical and premium spas, plus a select number of specialist websites that deal with professional brands. Medik8 is a professional brand. Medik8’s team represents over 40 years combined experience in skincare research and product formulation.
After cleansing in the morning and/or evening, use a clean finger to apply the product to the skin. 1 drop of Blemish SOS is the perfect amount for a single blemish. Rub in gently and allow to dry. The gel may tingle slightly upon application. This is a sign that the product is working.