Vivo Cashel Square
BNZ Centre, Shop 7, 120 Hereford Street, Cashel Square - Stage 2, Christchurch
P: 03 662 9464
Vivo Cashel Square offers Hair Services Only
- 9am - 8pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 9am - 8pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 9am - 4pm
Vivo Hair Salon Cashel Square is a hairdressing salon that prides itself on its technical and creative prowess, and a relaxed and sophisticated ambiance.
We specialise in making people love their hair. Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Vivo Hair Salon Cashel Square provides complete hair services including...
- Women's Haircuts
- Men's Haircuts
- Children's Haircuts
- Hair Colour Services - including Foils, Highlights, Balayage, Ombre, Dip Dye
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatments
- Chemical Straightening
- Special Occasion Hair Styling - Ball, Weddings etc
Check out our feedback from clients!
- I just had my hair done using the prize voucher. I went to the BNZ centre in CHCH (Vivo Cashel Square) and had Jake do my hair. I just wanted to say he was the best hairdresser I have ever experienced. Not only did he do a fantastic job on my hair, he was so great to get on with. I am an anxious customer when it comes to my hair and he put me completely at ease. He knew what he was doing, explained things to me when I asked questions and he was a great laugh! Really really great person to have working for Vivo and he should be recognised - Yonita
- I’m so happy with my hair, I love it so much! Thank you, Rhayanny! - Yasmin
- I tried to send VIVO a note last time Jake did my hair because he did such an amazing job on the cut. I've just seen him again, and if anything, this was even better! The man is a genius and I left the salon feeling so good about how I look (Which is pretty amazing for a 56 year old 😉!) It's not only his skills as a stylist that impressed me but his level of professionalism and he and the other salon staff display a sense of comfort that makes you feel at ease. He's honest and genuine in attitude, you never feel like the interactions are forced. He's also good at judging your mood for small talk and is always interested regardless of subject matter. Though I have not had much to do with the other members of the team at Cashel Square, from what I have observed they are all very similar in these regards and are amazing ambassadors for your brand! - Andrea