100% New Zealand owned and operated (no franchises!) with fast, free shipping, Vivo brings you the System 2 Trial Kit.
System 2 delivers thicker, fuller hair, while protecting every hair strand against damage.
System 2 strengthens resilience against damage and breakage, leaving thicker, fuller-looking hair with a healthy shine. It helps clean, optimize and treat the hair and scalp.
Features & Benefits:
- Professional treatment for natural hair with progressed thinning
- For denser-looking hair and increased protection against damage
- Helps remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids, environmental residues
- Helps provide hair resilience and control moisture balance
- Provides a refreshed scalp environment
What is Nioxin?
Nioxin is a brand with multiple lines of hair products and scalp treatments that help optimize the health of the scalp resulting in youthful, healthy-looking, and often thicker hair. Nioxin utilizes advanced technology, including:
- BioAmp: Glycol-proteins that are designed to add thickness and strengthen the hair from inside the cuticle. Cystine acids work to seal the cuticle and help repair damaged fine hair.
- SmoothPlex: A proprietary blend of silk amino acids and kukui nut oil that adds moisture, natural shine and smooth control to medium to coarse hair.
- Glyco-Color Shield: Dual-protection technology protects your scalp from damage and irritation caused by chemical services such as highlights, lowlights, permanent waves, and relaxers while preserving your hair color.
- Transactive Delivery System: A time-release system that is formulated with vitamins, moisturizing nutrients, and botanicals.
- Scalp Access: A micronutrient system that delivers moisturizing nutrients and proteins onto the scalp and hair
Nioxin Scalp and Hair Three-Part Systems
One of the best things about Nioxin is that there is a system—or series of products—that will benefit every type of thinning hair. The brand's products are designed to give you a healthy scalp, because it gives your hair the best possible foundation from which to grow. Just like the health and look of your skin is greatly dependent upon using the right products and cleansers, the look of your hair is going to significantly improve if you're properly caring for your scalp.
Nioxin's three-part systems are designed for individual hair types. According to their website, 9 out of 10 users of the three-part system report thicker appearing hair when used as directed. To choose a three-part system for you, simply match your hair type with one of Nioxin's 6 systems:
- System 1 "for natural hair with light thinning,"
- System 2 "for natural hair with progressed thinning"
- System 3 "for colored hair with light thinning"
- System 4 "for colored hair with progressed thinning"
- System 5 "for chemically-treated hair with light thinning"
- System 6 "for chemically-treated hair with progressed thinning"
Nioxin Intensive Therapy Treatments
The three-part systems offered by Nioxin can be a great start in combating thinning hair and hair loss, but they're not the end of Nioxin's benefits. Intensive Therapy treatments are designed to customize and enhance your Nioxin three-part daily system and deliver maximum results to your thinning hair.
Step 1: Gently massage the cleanser into your hair and scalp. Rinse well.
Step 2: Apply the revitalizing conditioner from your scalp through to your ends, and leave in for 1 to 3 minutes before rinsing.
Step 3: Apply Scalp & Hair Treatment evenly to entire scalp and do not rinse.