Vivo Hair Salon & Skin Clinic on Tory Street prides itself on its technical and creative prowess, and a relaxed, sophisticated ambiance.
We specialise in making people love their hair. We also provide an extensive range of advanced skin treatments at our Vivo Skin Clinic.
Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Vivo Hair Salon on Tory Street provides complete hair services including...
- Women's Haircuts
- Men's Haircuts
- Children's Haircuts
- Hair Colour Services - specialising in Balayage, Blondes, Ombre, Dip Dye, Foils and Highlights.
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatments
- Chemical Straightening
- Special Occasion Hair Styling - Ball, Weddings etc
Our Vivo Skin Clinic provides an extensive range of advanced skin treatments including...
- Free Skin Consultations
- Clinical Facial Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- LED Light Therapy
- Eyebrow Shape and Eyelash Tints
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for skin tips, skin care product & service features plus everyone's favourite, our famous Vivo giveaways!
Check out our feedback from clients!
- I have been a customer for the past 3 years and all of the staff are professional, courteous and friendly. Cathy, Faireen, Samuel, Katie, just to name a few!!!!! Would definitely continue frequenting Vivo should I still be in Wellington. Will truly miss the friends I have made, and can only hope that I can find a salon and staff who are as friendly and understand my needs here in Darwin. Regards - Janine
- My beauty therapist at your storewas absolutely amazing and because of her good work, I will DEFINITELY be using Vivo here in Auckland where I live. All it takes is one experience to get lifetime brand customers and I definitely had that experience! - Jazpah
- Samuel was amazing, we talked about where I want to go with my hair and gave me a fantastic cut, the colour is gorgeous too. - Amy
- Cathy always does such a fabulous job with my hair, I couldn’t be happier. She’s an absolute professional whom I cannot recommend highly enough. I also really appreciate the gracious, good manners of Samuel, his lovely hair-wash technique and his magic-fingers head massage. - Jo
- Cathy and the team are the best! They make you feel so welcome and part of the Vivo family. Highly recommend to anyone!! - Daphne
- Mathis is a brilliant hairdresser. Listens to what you want, meticulous with colour and cut. Love him! - Joy
- I was extremely pleased. Cathy Davys is simply brilliant. - Michelle
- Very happy with my cut & colour. Jessica is a great stylist. She always takes time to listen to what you'd like and you never feel that she's rushing. She's the reason I return to this salon. - Anonymous
- Hi there, I would like to leave a review for Samuel, at Vivo on Tory st, Wellington, he is an absolute hair angel, I thought l knew what l wanted, but Samuel changed my mind & made me choose something else, he made me look absolutely beautiful & the head shampoo massage was The Best l have ever had....I live at Lake Rotoma, & my hubby will drive me to Wellington to get my hair done 6 hr drive, Samuel you are an AMAZING HAIRDRESSER you are worth the drive THANK YOU. - Anonymous
- I absolutely enjoyed my consultation at Vivo Tory. I was made to feel welcomed and was told to relax as I was a little early. I was offered something to drink and nothing seemed to be a bother. Hannah took her time to listen to me and asked a lot of good questions to help her achieve the look I want. I am very confident in her suggestions and recommendations for colours and trust that she will do a brilliant job. I felt very cared for and the attention I got was wonderful. Thank you very much and I am really looking forward to my next appointment. - Ani
- Jessica and Jade were brilliant. Jessica really listened and came up up with an excellent hair concept for me which worked out just as she planned. I love my new look and absolutely would recommend Jessica and the friendly team at Vivos! - Kathryn
- Philly is just awesome at what she does! She did a great job with my hair cut. - Para
- I was a customer at the Tory Street franchise of Vivo Hair and Beauty on Wednesday 12th July, this year. It has taken me ages, however, I have finally made the time to let you know about the exceptional service I received at the salon. I was visiting friends in Wellington, and needed a bit of pampering. I was lucky enough to book a wash and blow-dry that morning for about midday, which meant my day was off a to a great start. When I arrived I was warmly received by my stylist for that day, Sammuel ! It is because of him that I am a keen supporter of the ViVo brand as a whole. He was friendly and professional, and the part that I liked best was that he knew exactly when to be quiet; in fact her even referred to it saying, "I won't chat as I wash and massage your hair as I know this is where ladies can truly zone out and enjoy the experience of having someone else look after them." He showed his professionalism as he set about styling my hair, showing his passion for his career and making sure I left the salon with exactly what I wanted. It was a fantastic experience to have as I was visiting my friends. Recently, my salon in Whangarei changed from 'Addiction' to "ViVo - Whangarei." I have stayed on as a customer with this salon because as I say, I trust this brand after my experience with it in Wellington. - Ashleigh
- I just wanted to message to pass on compliments to Vivo’s Wellington studio on Tory street. I previously would only go to the hair dressers once a year and would always be quite anxious about trying new studios because my thick curly hair could sometimes be problematic for stylists. I have nothing but praise to pass on to Brahm from Tory Vivo. This is the first time I have had my hair coloured since moving from Christchurch and the best my hair has ever looked. He made me feel so welcome and was very knowledgeable, answering my 101 questions about hair. I am also beyond impressed with the colour and am really looking forward to making my next appointment with him. He is an excellent colourist and genuinely warm person which made my appointment fly by. I also want to say the atmosphere from the whole team is great, everyone was so friendly and willing to talk and it’s obvious how well everyone works together there. Needless to say, I will definitely be coming back and feel really confident that I will be returning more frequently. Thanks heaps! - Ash
- I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how brilliant I think a couple of your team members are! Jade (Stylist) and Hannah (Beauty Therapist) from the Tory street salon are absolutely wonderful.
- Tori is absolutely amazing! Her customer service is spot on. She made me feel welcomed and relaxed right throughout my visit there. Tori is a very talented lady and had me leaving the salon with a bounce in my walk and a smile from ear to ear. I will definitely be returning to see her again and will also be recommending her to family and friends.Thanks for fixing up my hair Tori! - Alyss
- I just want to give some feedback on Tori at Tory Street. She is an amazing stylist and I walked out of the salon today with exactly what I wanted! I love how she listed and wanted to make my vision come true! I’ll defiantly be back and I’m so glad I found Tori! - Charlotte
- Just want to provide some feedback in regards to Lilli’s high level of service and talent I receive when visiting Vivo in Wellington. I have been every 7-8 weeks for a cut and colour since having the most amazing transformation in January going from long hair to short. We have had so much fun trying all the colours in the rainbow!! (well a lot of them) of which all have turned out beyond amazing. Lilli has completed all hairdressing with the utmost care using the right products to protect my hair. Words don’t describe the confidence I’ve gained from this journey with her. I couldn’t recommended her highly enough. She is an absolute star and asset to the Vivo team. (Of whom are all fabulous when I’m there) I wish to let everyone know how she’s changed my life and her skills and kindness are beyond measurable. So thank you!! - Natalie