Vivo Te Atatu
New to VIVO Hair? Check out our Welcome Offers!
546A Te Atatu Road, Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland 0610
P: 09 834 6020
Vivo Te Atatu offers Hair Services Only
- 9:00am - 5.00pm
- 9:00am - 8.00pm
- 9:00am - 8.00pm
Vivo Hair Salon in Te Atatu is a hairdressing salon that prides itself on its technical and creative prowess, and a relaxed and sophisticated ambiance.
We specialise in making people love their hair. Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Vivo Hair Salon in Te Atatu provides complete hair services including...
- Women's Haircuts
- Mens Haircuts
- Children's Haircuts
- Hair Colour Services - including Foils, Highlights, Balayage, Ombre, Dip Dye
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatments
- Chemical Straightening
- Special Occasion Hair Styling - Ball, Weddings etc
Check out our feedback from clients!
- Hi, I have recently had my hair seen to at Vivo Te Atatu Peninsula branch by Monique. I rarely get around to thanking or showing appreciation to a company’s goods or services but in this case I felt it well due. Monique is not only an amazing hairdresser/colour expert but made the whole experience comfortable especially considering I was trying something new thus outside of my comfort zone. I’n fact, Monique suggested after my first appointment that I change my colour after I told her I was finding my hair boring and had done for years. And this was moments after cutting me an unplanned fringe (which I love). To summarize, both appointments were mood changing in the positive and due to her suggestions I feel like a new person and am simply stoked. Also, all members there seemed lovely and friendly offering me all the coffee I could drink which was almost as good as the change of hairstyle. - Natasha
- I would happily like to say that I am very pleased with my experience with Monique and Krista Lee. Krista Lee looked after me, listened and understood what I was after. She was really caring and knowledgeable, she informed me in every stage we went through, I was sure that Monique and her would make sure that I would leave on that salon as a satisfied customer. Overall, It felt so unreal when I saw the result, my hair wasn’t brassy or anything near the orange tones, it was exactly how I wanted it to be for a summer look. I am so happy with the result and No words can describe how I felt at the end. I will definitely go back to Vivo Te Atatu Salon for my future sessions and I would recommend to Krista Lee and Monique to my friends. I am so happy with the result! Thank you so much for your everything! Much appreciated indeed. - Julia