New to VIVO Hair? Check out our Welcome Offers!
- 9am - 8pm
- 9am - 8pm
- 9am - 8pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 8.30am - 3.30pm
Vivo Hair Salon in Pukekohe is a hairdressing salon that prides itself on its technical and creative prowess, and a relaxed, modern and sophisticated ambiance. We specialize in making people love their hair. Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Vivo Hair Salon in Pukekohe provides complete hair services including...
- Women's Haircuts
- Men's Haircuts
- Children's Haircuts
- Hair Colour Services - including Foils, Highlights, Balayage, Ombre, Dip Dye
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatments
- Chemical Straightening
- Special Occasion Hair Styling - Ball, Weddings etc
Check out our feedback from clients!
- Yesterday I visited Vivo Pukekohe, and was blown away by the service provided. I was seen by a woman named Cassidy and she was professional, yet friendly and seemed to truly care about hair dressing and my hair. I was also introduced to a kind woman who helped wash my hair when the store got busy - I am so sorry I never caught her name - but she was also very lovely. I felt so calm during the whole process and they explained everything they were doing. I came in with greasy dull hair and left with shiny healthy happy hair that made me feel fantastic! Thank you Pukekohe team, my mother has already said she'll book in haha, and you'll be seeing me more too! - Nicole
- A big shout out to Nina at Vivo Pukekohe store. Wow! Nina saved me on Saturday from my personal hair hell. I want to let you know I never send feedback but I just had to as Nina is someone you should treasure in your business. I booked online and went to the hair salon ready to tell a story about how I’d gotten my hair to the horrific colour it was. I was prepared for someone to be judging and not be able to give me anything closely resembling blonde. Nina was friendly and professional, realistic and hopeful, whilst reassuring me it wasn’t as bad as it could be! I left with the my hair so much better than I expected and the foils are honestly the best I’ve ever had, it’s so naturally blended. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Nina! She has made a real difference to me :-) - Helen
- I have appreciated the professional and high-quality service I have received from Mel each time I have visited Vivo Pukekohe. She is a skilled hairdresser who has provided me with a hairstyle that not only looks great when I leave the salon but is easy for me to recreate at home. She can answer all my questions and to direct me to the hairstyling products that actually work, which means I am no longer wasting money on products I try and then discard. - Janet