Vivo Hair Salon Avonhead is a hairdressing salon that prides itself on its technical and creative prowess, and a relaxed and sophisticated ambiance.
We specialise in making people love their hair. Our reputation has been built on the passion for what we do and our love of working with clients.
Vivo Hair Salon Avonhead provides complete hair services including...
- Women's Haircuts
- Men's Haircuts
- Children's Haircuts
- Hair Colour Services - including Foils, Highlights, Balayage, Ombre, Dip Dye
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatments
- Chemical Straightening
- Special Occasion Hair Styling - Ball, Weddings etc
Every fortnight we put the spotlight on one of our talented team from around New Zealand, asking them all about their life as a Vivo hairstylist!
- SHAYNA THOMPSON -
“My favourite thing is the smile I get when clients see the final look I have created for them. The messages I receive the next day or a few days later saying how much they love their new hair, that’s truly rewarding for me. I love making people feel beautiful!”
Bubbly, positive Master Colourist Shayna is managing the busy salon in Avonhead. Learn why Shayna is the hairstylist everyone hopes to get here:
- READ MORE -
Check out our feedback from clients!
- I just want to add that the whole place/people were really inviting and I don't think I've been this impressed with other salons before. Especially with the consultation and how well she explained everything so that I could understand it. Everyone all worked really well with each other, offering help to each other when they thought they needed it (especially with my hair I usually have two people blow drying, straightening or putting product in it because it's so long) but everyone was busy or always looking for things to do. - Emma
- Absolutely love the free styling session I had after my initial cut. I was struggling to maintain my new short style but with Emma's guidance I feel much better. Thanks for becoming my new hairdressers. - Bronwyn
- I've been meaning to do this Review for a while as I have been seeing Emma at Vivo for some time now. I was a bit shy of hairdressers after not having the best experiences and a couple of hellish haircuts. My first visit consisted of fixing a seriously bad colour and recently shaven back of my hair (was going for a concave bob !!) So I was in a state by the time I went to Vivo The staff and Emma have regained my faith and brought me out of the pits and completely transformed my colour to awesome with excellent knowledge and guidance. My hair was hard to bring back from the state it was in but they have worked magic with what I had and have helped me look awesome as I grow it back... Thank the Lord! I have found the staff very pleasant and have fantastic communication with the manager to make sure they spot on with the clients. Friendly atmosphere and Emma is very personable, easygoing and real... she also LISTENS which is a major factor when hair is involved. I also recommend her out at the drop of a hat as I know she is the Bee's knees =D - Kattis
- Just has my hair highlighted - took 10 years off, feel great - Anonymous